All of Dignity’s Prepaid Funeral Plans guarantee to cover the cost of a funeral director to conduct and arrange the funeral. For a cremation funeral, the plans also guarantee the crematorium and minister or officiant’s fee as set out in the plan.
For a burial the plans provide a contribution of £1,200 towards burial fees such as ministers plots and fees.
All four of Dignity’s plan options guarantee:
- To cover the funeral director costs for arranging and conducting the funeral
- To cover the Crematorium and Minister or Officant’s fees
- Once the plan has been paid in full, loved ones will have no more to pay for the services included, regardless of when the plan is needed or how much funeral costs rise in the future
- Personal and regular contact with the family to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of arranging the funeral
- Guidance on the registration of the death and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed
- Co-ordinating with individuals and organisations, and managing logistics as required for the funeral to proceed
- Co-ordination of any flowers or tributes and managing collection and payments of any charitable donations