Plan to walk down a stronger financial path
As with many things in life, a good solid plan could play a key part in achieving your future goals – especially on the financial side of things.
You no doubt want to feel confident about your financial objectives – whether that’s saving for retirement, putting money aside for loved ones or trying to grow your wealth. It could even be as simple as protecting the money you already have.
Being in control of your finances could set you on a clearer path. Most importantly, it could bring you peace of mind. Which is why it could pay to plan.
Radio Times is pleased to be working with Skipton Building Society. They’ve over 30 years’ experience in helping people make stronger financial plans. And they would like to help you too.
It starts with a free initial consultation to find out if our advice could be right for you. (You need at least £500 per month or £20,000 available to invest.)
Investing can put your capital at risk because the value can go down as well as up and you might get back less than you originally invested. So you should be comfortable with the risks involved and be prepared to invest for at least five years.
Call Skipton today for a no-obligation chat on 0345 607 9723 or click here to request a call back
M&S voucher terms and conditions
- This offer is only open to the Radio Times readers who received this email, after attending a financial advice review with Skipton Building Society. Offer not available to existing Skipton financial advice customers.
- Radio Times readers are eligible to claim one £50 M&S Gift Card per financial review.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
- This offer is provided and administered by Skipton Building Society, Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton BD23 1DN.
- Marks & Spencer’s gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets but excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, personalised cards or M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum load value of £1000.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
- If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Radio Times financial advice service is provided by Skipton Building Society. Skipton is a member of the Building Societies Association, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 153706 to accept deposits, advise on and arrange mortgages and provide Restricted financial advice. Principal office: The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1DN. If you take advice from Skipton Building Society, Radio Times will receive a fee for the introduction.